A Lakewood resident managed to burn her clothing while cooking this evening. The call originally came in as a possible structure fire with entrapment, but eventually deescalated to fire was out, everyone was accounted for, but that there was possibly one injury. It was later relayed that there was never any actual structure fire, just burnt clothing. We are unsure the extent of any injuries at this time, and while we believe this to be a residence, we don’t currently have a location other than Lakewood.

Please remember to be safe with your cooking, and never lose track of where any active fire is, no matter if it’s on the stove, or in a fireplace.