According to the Duty Fire Marshal there was an oven fire on the 400 block of Pleasantville ct. Structure was ventilated. Fire is out and was contained to the oven.
About The Author
Robert Plummer is an IT specialist in New Jersey. His specialty is implementing web and server solutions for companies and small businesses using cost effective and innovative means. Robert is married to Amy Plummer and raising an autistic son known as the NinjaBaby. Robert's personal site can be found at https://raisingninjababy.me